Monday, September 17, 2012

You once said that everything happens for a reason. So whats the reason behind all these nonsense we've gone through?
Somehow I don't have a reason to keep everything in pace nor do I have a reason for you to keep your promises.

Now that you've entered my life, I would wished that you won't be able to get out from there, anytime.
I believe that there is a reason we ran to each other..
But, what matters is that are we destined to be one.

People were telling me how should I be.
Am I supposed to listen and act on it? Or should I just let it be.
I understand that they were for my own sake.
However, sometimes a voice asked me to follow my heart instead of listening to somebody else.

Believe it not, life is really unpredictable.
Perhaps, the next headlines would be me.
How fragile it is a life could be.
I cannot imagine my life without you.

Just few days you're not around. I can't imagine what would have happened to you when you're surrounded by some unwanted flies.
Because of the insecurity, I guess I've gone bonkers.

People been advising that I should leave this behind but, how?
The bond between us.. Is that to say, leave then just left it there?

-n-
Living in despair.



No comments: